I’m Conny Graf
I have helped countless clients to organize their offices, their processes and analyze their finances.
When you have your papers, files and finances in order, your head is free and clear and your energy and creative juices can freely flow into your passion that got you to start your business in the first place. The best part about it: your next tax season will feel like a walk in the park.
In the last 17 years I have been privileged to help countless clients – from small one-person-businesses, to international multimillion-dollar corporations – to organize their offices, their processes and analyse their finances. I have seen a wide range of cultures, problems, and systems.
Wanna know more?
- My husband and I have traveled across Canada twice (in 2005 and 2008) with horses, dogs and cats, on a shoestring budget and in a 22-year-old Ford F-350 we called Beaver (read more about it here)
- My favorite TV shows are “Location, Location, Location”, “Downton Abby”, “Little house on the Prairie” and “Gilmore Girls” (not sure if that’s the right order, I can’t decide)
- My best vacation ever was 2002 in Churchill Manitoba to see the Polarbears
- My dream destination is Antarctica (although I don’t like cold weather and my favorite season is summer)
- I did not learn to ride a horse until I was 33 years old
- My Boss is Bruce Springsteen 🙂