I help small business owners like you who struggle with paperwork and finances. I show you how to tame the File Monsters (paper and digital), and your Financial Monsters.
Have you recently started your first business but you have
– no clue how to set up your office ?
– no clue how to organize your papers and files ?
– no clue how to track your finances ?
You might have had your business for a while already but did not pay enough attention to papers, files and finances and now it has taken over your life and causes sleepless nights ?
I get it, you didn’t start your business to be tied to your desk and deal with papers and numbers. You might believe the story you tell yourself, that you are not good with numbers. Life and business can get crazy and papers and finances drop to the bottom of your to-do list until it’s tax season and you don’t know where to start.
I’m Conny Graf
I help you save time and make more money with tools to tame your file monster (paper and digital) and by teaching you how to tame your financial monster.
I have helped countless clients to organize their offices, their processes and analyze their finances.
When you have your papers, files and finances in order, your head is free and clear and your energy and creative juices can freely flow into your passion that got you to start your business in the first place. The best part about it: your next tax season will feel like a walk in the park.
I am a Swiss certified Specialist in finance and accounting. After 10 years in the corporate world, I started my own business and began to offer my services as a freelancer. I haven’t looked back.
In the last 17 years I have been privileged to help countless clients – from small one-person-businesses, to international multimillion-dollar corporations – to organize their offices, their processes and analyse their finances. I have seen a wide range of cultures, problems, and systems.
I combine my analytical side with Competence, Efficiency, Accuracy and Persistence. I think systematically and approach any project result oriented. On the other hand i have a great imagination, I am creative, adventurous, rebellious, in short not your everyday accountant or nitpicker.
When I am not helping my clients you find me outside. I have a certificate in Permaculture Design from the University of Oregon. I live on a small ranch together with my husband (a real Cowboy). We are slowly transforming our property into a Permaculture Paradise with the help of our horses, geese, ducks, chickens, dogs and cats.
Wanna know more?
- My husband and I have traveled across Canada twice (in 2005 and 2008) with horses, dogs and cats, on a shoestring budget and in a 22-year-old Ford F-350 we called Beaver (read more about it here)
- My favorite TV shows are “Location, Location, Location”, “Downton Abby”, “Little house on the Prairie” and “Gilmore Girls” (not sure if that’s the right order, I can’t decide)
- My best vacation ever was 2002 in Churchill Manitoba to see the Polarbears
- My dream destination is Antarctica (although I don’t like cold weather and my favorite season is summer)
- I did not learn to ride a horse until I was 33 years old
- My Boss is Bruce Springsteen 🙂