Graf Accounting & Controlling Inc d.b.a. Conny Graf and www.connygraf.com are serious about protecting your online privacy. This Privacy Statement explains our views and practices concerning privacy, and how they may pertain to you as a user of our website.
Our mailing address is:
26525 98th Avenue
Maple Ridge, BC, V2W 1K3, Canada
We can be reached via e-mail at email@example.com.
For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes the consumer’s domain name and e-mail address (where possible).
We collect the domain name and e-mail address (where possible) of visitors to our Web page, and the e-mail addresses of those who:
- communicate with us through on-line forms and registration forms
We aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, user-specific information on what pages consumers access or visit, information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations, name and address, telephone number.
The information we collect is used to:
- Improve the content of our Web page
- Customize the content and/or layout of our page
- Notify consumers about updates to our Website
- Contact consumers for marketing purposes
- Disclosed when legally required to do so, at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation
- Verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our Website and applicable laws or to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our Website, to a successor entity in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, sale of assets or other corporate change respecting the Website.
If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please click on the unsubscribe button at the bottom of each of our emails.
Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line will only receive telephone contact from us with information pertaining to their original reason for data submission.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will contact you before we use your data for these new purposes to notify you of the policy change and to provide you with the ability to opt-out of these new uses.
Upon request, we offer visitors the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in contact information, financial information, unique identifiers, transaction information and communications that the consumer/visitor has directed to the site.
Consumers can have this information corrected by sending us an e-mail at the above address.
With respect to security: When we transfer and receive certain types of sensitive information such as financial or health information, we redirect visitors to a secure server and will notify visitors through a pop-up screen on our site.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us using the above details.