I help people like you who struggle with clutter and chaos in their home, office, paperwork and finances. I show you how to mindfully declutter your home and office, how to set up your work space for success, tame the File Monsters (paper and digital), and how to create Elegant Finances.
Together we create space in your home and business for the things that matter most.
- do you feel restricted by the clutter in your home or office?
- do you want to move forward in your life instead of living in the past?
- are you ready to downsize or create a lean business?
- is clutter ever suffocating your life and soul?
Or, have you recently started your first business but you have
- no clue how to set up your office?
- no clue how to organize your papers and files?
- no clue how to track your finances?
You might have had your business for a while already but
- you feel restricted by the clutter and mess in your office
- the chaos and paper piles are suffocating your creativity and productivity
- you spent days (or weeks) to get ready for this year's tax season which caused you even more stress and overwhelm and hurt your business' success.
- it all has taken over your life and causes you sleepless nights.
I get it, you didn't start your business to be tied to your desk and deal with papers and numbers. You might believe the story you tell yourself, that you are not good with numbers.
Life and business can get crazy and papers and finances drop to the bottom of your to-do list until it's tax season and you don't know where to start.
Hi, I am Conny
I can help you save time and make more money by helping you declutter, with tools to tame your file monster (paper and digital) and by teaching you how to get to Elegant Finances.
I have helped countless clients to declutter their homes, organize their offices, streamline their processes and analyze their finances.
When you have your papers, files and finances in order, your head is free and clear and your energy and creative juices can freely flow into your passion that got you to start your business in the first place.
The best part about it: your next tax season will feel like a walk in the park.
I would love to help you get you there, let's connect
I am a Swiss certified Specialist in finance and accounting. After 10 years in the corporate world, I started my own business in 1998 and began to offer my services as a freelancer. I haven't looked back. When I moved from Switzerland to Canada, I kept my clients in Switzerland and served new ones here in Canada.
In the last 20+ years I have been privileged to help countless clients – from small one-person-businesses, to international multimillion-dollar corporations – to organize their offices, build or streamline their processes and analyse their finances.
I have seen a wide range of cultures, problems, and systems. I combine my analytical side with competence, efficiency, accuracy, and persistence. On the other side I have a great imagination, can see the big pictue, am creative, adventurous, rebellious, and a generous sprinkle of spirituality.
In short I'm not your typical bean counter (accountant) and clutter clearing muse.
When I am not helping my clients you find me outside. I live on a small ranch near Vancouver BC Canada, I have a certificate in Permaculture Design from the University of Oregon and am in the process of transforming my property into a Permaculture Paradise with the help of a menagerie of animals.
Down to earth, often with hay in my hair and a coffee in hand, I will guide you on your journey from chaos to peace with ease.
Wanna know even more??
- I have travelled across Canada twice (in 2005 and 2008) with horses, dogs and cats, on a shoestring budget and in a 22-year-old Ford F-350 we called Beaver (great adventure)
- My favourite TV shows are "The Good Place", "Downton Abby", and "Gilmore Girls" (not sure if that's the right order, I can't decide)
- My best vacation ever was 2002 in Churchill Manitoba to see the Polarbears (-->)
- My dream destination is Antarctica (although I don't like cold weather, hate snow and my favourite season is summer)
- I only have one boss, and that is Bruce Springsteen 🙂