I help people like you who struggle with clutter and chaos in their home, office, paperwork and finances. I show you how to declutter your home, how to set up your work space for success, tame the File Monsters (paper and digital), and how to create Elegant Finances.
Together we create space in your home and business for the things that matter most.
- do you feel restricted by the clutter in your home?
- do you want to move forward in your life instead of living in the past?
- are you ready to downsize?
- is clutter ever suffocating your life and soul?
Or, have you recently started your first business but you have
- no clue how to set up your office?
- no clue how to organize your papers and files?
- no clue how to track your finances?
You might have had your business for a while already but
- you feel restricted by the clutter and mess in your office
- the chaos and paper piles are suffocating your creativity and productivity
- you spent days (or weeks) to get ready for this year's tax season which caused you even more stress and overwhelm and hurt your business' success.
- it all has taken over your life and causes you sleepless nights.
I get it, you didn't start your business to be tied to your desk and deal with papers and numbers. You might believe the story you tell yourself, that you are not good with numbers.
Life and business can get crazy and papers and finances drop to the bottom of your to-do list until it's tax season and you don't know where to start.
Hi, I am Conny
I can help you save time and make more money with tools to tame your file monster (paper and digital) and by teaching you how to get to Elegant Finances.
I have helped countless clients to organize their offices, their processes and analyze their finances.
When you have your papers, files and finances in order, your head is free and clear and your energy and creative juices can freely flow into your passion that got you to start your business in the first place.
The best part about it: your next tax season will feel like a walk in the park.
I would love to help you get you there, let's connect
I am a Swiss certified Specialist in finance and accounting. After 10 years in the corporate world, I started my own business and began to offer my services as a freelancer. I haven't looked back.
In the last 17 years I have been privileged to help countless clients – from small one-person-businesses, to international multimillion-dollar corporations – to organize their offices, their processes and analyse their finances.
I have seen a wide range of cultures, problems, and systems.I combine my analytical side with Competence, Efficiency, Accuracy and Persistence. I think systematically and approach any project result oriented.
On the other hand i have a great imagination, I am creative, adventurous, rebellious, in short not your everyday accountant.
When I am not helping my clients you find me outside. I have a certificate in Permaculture Design from the University of Oregon. I live on a small ranch together with my husband (a real Cowboy). We are slowly transforming our property into a Permaculture Paradise with the help of our horses, goats, geese, ducks, turkeys, chickens, dogs and cats.
Wanna know even more??
- My husband and I have travelled across Canada twice (in 2005 and 2008) with horses, dogs and cats, on a shoestring budget and in a 22-year-old Ford F-350 we called Beaver (great adventure)
- My favourite TV shows are "Location, Location, Location", "Downton Abby", and "Gilmore Girls" (not sure if that's the right order, I can't decide)
- My best vacation ever was 2002 in Churchill Manitoba to see the Polarbears (-->)
- My dream destination is Antarctica (although I don't like cold weather, hate snow and my favourite season is summer)
- My Boss is Bruce Springsteen 🙂