Live Group Coaching
Video/Text

Regain Clarity, Confidence & Control

2 Chapters 10 Lessons

About this course

This is NOT your typical productivity or decluttering course. I offer this live group coaching course together with Linda Binns, the energy breakthrough expert

Next start: April 19, 2021


Learn more

Course Structure

Live Coaching Program 5 Lessons

Overview

As intuitives, empaths and HSPs ourselves, we understand the unique challenges and needs of those who are highly sensitive.

Since only 20% of the population has the trait of high sensitivity, that means other programs and events you participate in are designed for the other 80% who are not.

This program is designed specifically for you if you fall within that 20%, because we are both highly sensitive, intuitive empaths, and we know what works and what doesn't.

We are blending Conny's background in Finance, Organizing, Clutter Clearing and Astrology, with Linda's skills as an Energy Coach, Master Feng Shui Practitioner, and Holistic Health Consultant and Reiki Master into a unique holistic program to help you beat overwhelm and regain a sense of control, even with all the craziness that surrounds us.

You will learn

  • how to take action in ways that work for you
  • how a few minutes a day keeps the chaos away
  • what it takes to go from Stuck to Unstoppable 
  • how you're just one mind-shift away from clarity and control
  • the number one skill you must embrace that will change everything
  • how to turn chaos into clarity and pain into power

5-week live group coaching

consisting of:

  • 1 simple step/task per week
  • A live call on Monday, introducing you to the step/task (the recorded video will be available by Tuesday for those who can't attend live)
  • A live Q&A session on Friday (send in questions by email if you can't attend live, the recorded video will be available within 24-48 hours)
  • Community and support every day of the week, within the course platform
  • Accountability
  • Access and expertise of two experts, a certified clutter clearing coach and an energy coach

Sign up for the FREE Webinar

We invite you to our next webinar April 7 and 8, 2021 when we'll share details of that program with you and share with you what you need to know for ⁣⁣ 
⁣⁣- freeing up your energy, ⁣⁣ 
- clarifying your focus, and ⁣⁣ 
- incorporating inner awareness, acceptance and peace, ⁣⁣ 
so that you can regain a sense of control in 2021 and beyond and become effective and productive your way. ⁣⁣
 
Sign up for the webinar here: https://bit.ly/cccwebinar2021⁣⁣ 

Free Resources 5 Lessons

Time Management

This was a Facebook Live that Linda and I did on March 5, 2021. While our topic is Time Management  we both look at time management a bit different than most productivity experts or gurus.

For us it's more managing our energy, so if you are looking for a softer approach to time management, watch this 23-1/2 minute long conversation. 

Overwhelm

This was a Facebook Live that Linda and I did on March 12, 2021.

How to deal with overwhelm? Do you have the belief or expectation that you never experience overwhelm? Linda and I both share what tools and techniques help us to tame overwhelm or to come out of it. 

Prioritizing

This was a Facebook Live that Linda and I did on March 19, 2021 on Prioritizing.

Who and what are you prioritizing? Are you pro-actively planning what you are going to do, prioritizing your projects and goals, or are you putting out fires left and right for everyone else because everything is urgent... but not necessarily important (to you) ?

Powered by Thrive Apprentice
Pen
>