- Do you have no clue how to track your finances?
- Do you struggle to keep track of your finances?
- Are you telling yourself the story that you are not good with numbers?
Your business might be sick or dying!
Do you have a way to tell if your business is healthy and thriving or whether it came down with the flu or worse? You might say, sure, I have a bookkeeper and an accountant that files my taxes.
Sorry, but that is not enough!
Although bookkeeping and filing taxes are mandatory tasks, they haven’t prevented any business from failing.
On the contrary.
Taxes are filed the next year and even bookkeeping is only done after the fact, often only once every quarter or even less. It could be too late by then.
A bookkeeper records all your sales and expenses. If you have a good one all accounts are up to date at all times and the bank accounts and credit cards reconciled. If you have a good accountant she/he makes sure you follow the tax code while optimizing the tax bill, meaning paying as little taxes as necessary.
What both of them usually don’t do to just name a few examples:
- making sure your cash flow is positive
- setting up a budget and comparing actual numbers with the budget numbers on a regular basis.
- Most don’t keep an eye on your Sales split, your Gross Margin or your bottom line.
- Most don’t tell you that your inventory is too high (or too low) or that you are buying the wrong inventory
So what should you do?
You probably are guessing it already. Yes! I am talking about the dreaded task of tracking your numbers.
Tracking the numbers of your business on a regular basis is a quick and necessary health check.
I have helped countless clients to get a handle on their finances.
With a good process and custom spreadsheets in place you too can keep your finances in check without sleepless nights when taxes are due.
My 1-1 Services
I meet you where you are!
There are different ways of doing things, that’s why together we evaluate what systems and processes are the right fit for you and your business. You will work with me 1-1, and everything will be customized for your special situation and your unique business.
You too can have your finances under control, I’d love to help you get you there!
Click on the button above and schedule your very own personal Clutter to Clarity chat and we'll see how working together would be a great fit.