Bring yourself back to balance and smooth out the friction of life with the help and knowledge of Ayurveda.
My guest is Sahara Leigh, Sahara surprised me by saying that she can very quickly assess someone's mental and emotional state when she's walking into their house, depending on whether the house is congested, messy or tidy.
We are also talking about
- how she realized that she could use everything around her to bring herself back into harmony and back to herself, how she could use every failure to free herself!
- how we are taught what is right or wrong, what is correct and false, but we are not taught resilience and how to get up and try again when we don't get it quite right the first time
- what traveling taught her and what things, thoughts and emotions to let go off, since we can only carry with us so much
- and how the knowledge of Ayurveda can help you smooth out the friction of life
A Vata person who's air and ether so wind and space, they will have typically have stuff sporadically thrown about. So it's messy, but it's not congested.
A Vata person is the type of person who will say: "I'm going to keep this concert ticket"... but typically the concert ticket has disappeared by the time they've left the concert, because they've lost it somehow.
So they say "oh man I'm bummed I wanted to keep that"... but then right away they're like "who wants pizza?" and they are on to the next thing.
If you find value in what Sahara and I are talking about, please share it with your family and friends. Because if you find value in it, they will too
is an Alchemist of the Soul. She teaches folks how to use the every day, mundane aspects of their lives and selves to create their most magical lives possible.
Using Ayurveda, Energy Work, Movement, and Plant Medicine, Sahara shows you how everything you touch is a tool that moves you closer to, or further from, your Authentic Self. You can build your dream reality if you know how to use the tools of your life.
- If you want to know more about my background check out my about page
- Check out the eBook that I co-authored with Vicki McLeodFrom Chaos to Peace - a simple program to clear your clutter and change your life
- Join my Facebook Community