Can you relate?
- you feel restricted by the clutter and chaos in your office
- you work on the kitchen table or at a coffee shop instead of your own office
- the clutter and mess is suffocating your creativity and productivity
- the chaos and overwhelm is now interfering with you serving your clients
- you are in a constant time crunch and experience feelings of stress, failure and frustration with the mess and chaos in your office and business
The more objects in the visual field, the harder your brain has to work to filter them out. This is causing your brain to tire over time and reduces its ability to function.
According to statistics, your desk in disarray causes a drop of 20% in your efficiency and productivity which costs you countless dollars in lost revenue and/or unnecessary expenses.
Why is that?
Stagnant energies accumulate around clutter and chaos that can make you feel stuck. Clearing and organizing the mess helps free up your energy, brings you more clarity and focus to get your business moving again.
Do you want to know more?
Schedule a FREE 20-minute phone conversation