Very first episode of the Podcast:
Introduction to me, Conny Graf, who I am, and what my philosophy around decluttering and being organized is. Why I say "a few minutes a day keep the chaos away" and what to expect in future episodes.
What you'll discover in this episode
- Why I started this podcast
- What qualifies me to talk about declutterig and organizing your home, office, files, and finances
- Why I say a few minutes a day keep the chaos away and what that has to do with diets
- My approach to decluttering & organizing and what to expect in future episodes.
- If you want to know more about my background check out my about page
- Check out the eBook From Chaos to Peace - a simple program to clear your clutter and change your life that I co-authored with my friend Vicki McLeod
- Book Atomic Habits by James Clear
- Book: Tiny Habits by BJ Fogg, Phd - Behavior Scientist at Standford University
- Study and from 2012 by researchers at the University of California, Los Angeles: Life at Home in the Twenty-First Century: 32 Families Open Their Doors
- Researchers at the Princeton University Neuroscience Institute published a report titled Interactions of Top-Down and Bottom-Up Mechanisms in Human Visual Cortex
- Stanford published an article on How less clutter can reduce stress