How to organize cash and simplify your business finances so you only have to look at two numbers to know if your business is ok.
We are talking about money and bookkeeping and before you click away I'd like to say Ean and I are both not your typical bean counters, so bear with us and listen to Ean's story, the success of your business and life could depend on it.
Ean Price Murphy, is the founder of Moxie Bookkeeping, and she teaches successful entrepreneurs a dead-simple cash management system that works with their natural habits so they don't have to learn accounting to become profitable.
How to organize cash, we talk about
- how the school system and certain family dynamics keep us poor and the credit card companies rich
- what her nightmare client looks like and how she prevents getting clients like this
- how nobody has to be good with numbers or math to do bookkeeping (yep that's right)
- how bookkeeping is the only place where perfection is achievable --> that's for all your perfectionist sisters out there
- and we eventually talk about how to simplify your business finances and to only have to look at two numbers to know if your business is ok
It's like a silverware drawer.... I love this analogy with the silverware drawer so much and you have to listen or watch to know the story
If you found value in what Ean and I were talking about, please share it with your business besties, because if you find value in it, they will too
- If you want to know more about my background check out my about page
- Check out the eBook that I co-authored with Vicki McLeodFrom Chaos to Peace - a simple program to clear your clutter and change your life
- Join my Facebook Community