All kinds of clutter adds to the stress during the Holidays, physical, mental, emotional and maybe even spiritual clutter.
Lets talk about the clutter that comes up during the Holidays.
As always I am not just talking about physical clutter but also mental, emotional and social clutter. I invited Linda Binns to chat with me because I love her perspective as a Feng Shui and energy expert.
We are talking about
- the difference between active chaos and passive chaos
- the 3 good times to declutter seasonal decorations
- what to remember and be aware of when you are buying new decorations and ornaments
- we talk about how and why giving and receiving gifts can create a lot of clutter
- and we are also talking about expectations that we have or we think other people have for us,
Clutter and stress literally sucks the joy out of the holidays and a lot of it we create ourselves.
If you like some help moving from chaos to peace, if you struggle with clutter in your life, business files or finances schedule a complimentary Clutter to Clarity Chat. Together we will figure out what's the best thing you do 'for a few minutes a day, to keep the chaos away'.
- My Blog post Why now is the second best time to declutter Christmas ornaments
- Linda has been on the podcast before, check out episode 50 Be Confident as a Highly Sensitive Person (HSP) and Empath
- If you want to know more about my background check out my about page
- Check out the eBook that I co-authored with Vicki McLeodFrom Chaos to Peace - a simple program to clear your clutter and change your life
- Join my Facebook Community