Most people don't realize the significant role that their environment (home and work) plays in their life, environments either support or sabotage us.
When we then take a look where on the Feng Shui Bagua the unsupportive environment is located, we get a clue what area of your life is not supported.
But then what?
In the second part of this Youtube Live and Podcast episode Linda and I talk about our upcoming 3-part workshop that is taking place from December 28-30, 2021, each day at 11am Pacific (2pm Eastern, 7pm London, 8pm Europe)
We invite you to join us as we will show you exactly how to work with your environment to ensure personal and professional success. You'll leave with
- an understanding of how the energy in your home affects the various aspects of your life and career,
- you'll know exactly where to start
- and you will have an action plan of what to do to ensure positive change.
The best part is, it's free because it's our gift to YOU! So join us and learn how to make the most of one of the few things you can control.
For more details and to register click here
We are talking about very practical ways how to figure out if an environment supports you or not for example:
- if you find yourself often frustrated or
- if you find yourself often stressed out
- or procrastinating,
- or forgetting things,
your environment might not support you. We can then look at the Bagua and figure out what area of our home we need to refresh, declutter or organize so it supports us better.
Because remember: environments either support or sabotage us.
As so often it comes down to awareness, how do I feel, why do I feel this way, what could I change to make my life easier?
If you like some help moving from chaos to peace, if you struggle with clutter in your life, business files or finances schedule a complimentary Clutter to Clarity Chat. Together we will figure out what's the best thing you do 'for a few minutes a day, to keep the chaos away'.
- If you want to know more about my background check out my about page
- Check out the eBook that I co-authored with Vicki McLeodFrom Chaos to Peace - a simple program to clear your clutter and change your life
- Join my Facebook Community