Getting organized and clearing clutter is self-love, but it also needs self-love to wanting to get organized. So let's ignite self-love with Katie Allen.
Katie shares with us her story from self-loathing to self-love
We also talk about
- how the self-image of women is defined
- the difference between "I love my body" and "I love how my body looks"
- how to start your own journey to self-love
She shares very specific and practical tools how we can start our journey and what to look for when our brain wants to go back into self-loathing.
If you found value in what Katie and I were talking about, please share it with your business besties, because if you find value in it, they will too
Katie Allen is a mastery level certified self love & wellness coach. She primarily works with women entrepreneurs to help them learn to feel great in their bodies and overcome a poor body image so that they can confidently step up as a leader, get visible on video and in photos, and finally feel amazing in their body. She knows that as a leader, when you elevate your energy to that of self love, you become utterly magnetic to your audience!
- If you want to know more about my background check out my about page
- Check out the eBook that I co-authored with Vicki McLeodFrom Chaos to Peace - a simple program to clear your clutter and change your life
- Join my Facebook Community