Getting organized and clearing clutter is self-love, but it also needs self-love to wanting to get organized. So let's ignite self-love with Katie Allen.
Katie shares with us her story from self-loathing to self-love
We also talk about
- how the self-image of women is defined
- the difference between "I love my body" and "I love how my body looks"
- how to start your own journey to self-love
She shares very specific and practical tools how we can start our journey and what to look for when our brain wants to go back into self-loathing.
If you found value in what Katie and I were talking about, please share it with your business besties, because if you find value in it, they will too
Help me grow my podcast
by going to Apple Podcasts and write a 5-star review. This way more people will find this podcast and can move from chaos to peace in their life and business.
Click here for step-by-step instructions (you don't need an Apple device for this)
Katie Allen is a mastery level certified self love & wellness coach. She primarily works with women entrepreneurs to help them learn to feel great in their bodies and overcome a poor body image so that they can confidently step up as a leader, get visible on video and in photos, and finally feel amazing in their body. She knows that as a leader, when you elevate your energy to that of self love, you become utterly magnetic to your audience!
- If you want to know more about my background check out my about page
- Check out the eBook that I co-authored with Vicki McLeodFrom Chaos to Peace - a simple program to clear your clutter and change your life
- Join my Facebook Community