If we don't have a filing system and a process in place paper and digital file clutter will accumulate and feed your file monster.
When it comes to moving from chaos to peace in your business, taming your File Monster is the second leg. The first leg is setting up your workspace for success and the the third leg are elegant finances.
There seems to be a steady stream of papers and files coming into our life and business and if we don’t have a system and a process in place to deal with it, all, the File Monster will take over.
The File Monster is all the papers, flyers, letters, documents, bills, files, emails, etc that enter your life and business and that just get piled up someplace but not properly dealt with.
Soon you have piles everywhere or the desktop full of icons and the email inbox full of thousands of emails, it becomes overwhelming and scary, the File Monster has taken control.
On the other hand, when you invest some time and effort into setting up simple structures and an easy process you can tame the File Monster, which will free up so much of your time and energy and will put you in control.
The file monster will gladly settle down, stop screaming and scaring you, and trying to overwhelm you. This is huge because you waste a lot of time , energy and even money fighting the monster instead of taming it.
I share with you a simple 4-step process to tame your File Monster and I share dos and don'ts to make sure you stay gain control and keep it.
If you are ready to go on a journey from chaos to peace in your office, files and finances with me as your guide, opportunities to work with me 1-1 are available.
Schedule a Clutter to Clarity Chat and we'll see if working together is a great fit.
- Download your guide to set up your workspace for success
- Blog Post: Organize your files and papers with a simple filing system
- Blog Post: Important Document: Identifying, Protecting and Storing them.
- If you want to know more about my background check out my about page
- Check out the eBook that I co-authored with Vicki McLeodFrom Chaos to Peace - a simple program to clear your clutter and change your life
- Join my Facebook Community