Leadership is an inside out job, but what is a good leader? And how do we become good leaders especially as women?
My guest is Terri-Ann Richards and her belief is simple: to achieve the ultimate of personal success it's an inside out job. You need to start with you.
We talk about
- how to become our own leader first
- Terri-Ann's definition of a good leader
- reasons why people don't reach their goals
- what to put in place to raise the chances of achieving our goals from 55% to 95%
- why systems are so important and
- how to fit our priorities into our calendars
If you found value in what Terri-Ann and I were talking about, please share this episode with a friend or business bestie, because if you find value in it, they will too
Help me grow my podcast
by going to Apple Podcasts and write a 5-star review. This way more people will find this podcast and can move from chaos to peace in their life and business.
Click here for step-by-step instructions (you don't need an Apple device for this)
16+ year serial entrepreneur turned coach. Terri-Ann has owned, started, partnered and sold more than 8 companies.
As a coach she works predominately with female leaders, professionals and entrepreneurs in developing the person behind the title. Her belief is simple, to achieve the ultimate of personal success, it's an inside out job.
- If you want to know more about my background check out my about page
- Check out the eBook that I co-authored with Vicki McLeodFrom Chaos to Peace - a simple program to clear your clutter and change your life
- Join my Facebook Community