A room without books is like a body without a soul.
There is something special and magical about books, and yet, books need regular decluttering too since they represent our ideas and beliefs.
What you'll discover in this episode
- Why you need to declutter books and when
- My step by step process on how to declutter books
- The one regret I have about the books I decluttered
- If you want to know more about my background check out my about page
- Check out the eBook From Chaos to Peace - a simple program to clear your clutter and change your life that I co-authored with my friend Vicki McLeod
- Episode #4 The 3 Key Principles of Decluttering
- Join my Facebook Community
- Little Free Library - Take a book - Return a book
If you have any questions
If you have a question about decluttering, organizing or something you heard me talk about on the podcast I'd like to invite you to a free public call "ask Conny". You can ask me a question anonymously or just listen in what others ask.
Register here, I look forward to seeing you there.