Is there a correlation between clutter, food and body weight? That's the topic of todays episode. Meet my very first guest on the podcast: David Orozco from TD Wellness in Atlanta GA.
As you know, my motto is "a few minutes a day, keep the chaos away" and David's approach when helping his clients to eat healthier and to lose weight is all about small changes, or One Small Bite, which is also the name of his podcast.
Small changes little by little start making a BIG difference in both areas of life, the clutter and the eating healthier. That's what our conversation is all about.
The main message of our chat is, that it's not about striving for perfection. Just like I always say, my home wouldn't be featured in one of these home magazines, he shares with us that he doesn't eat healthy salad every day and reveals what actually his favourite food is.
What you'll discover in this episode
- the effects stress has on clutter and eating, not just during a pandemic but we touch on that as well of course.
- we are talking about mindless eating, emotional eating, loneliness, and grief
- we are discussing the fear of getting rid of things or fo
- If you want to know more about my background check out my about page
- Check out the eBook From Chaos to Peace - a simple program to clear your clutter and change your life that I co-authored with my friend Vicki McLeod
- Episode #1 A few Minutes a Day
- Join my Facebook Community
- David Orozco from TD Wellness in Atlanta GA
If you have any questions
If you have a question about decluttering, organizing or something you heard me talk about on the podcast I'd like to invite you to a free public call "ask Conny". You can ask me a question anonymously or just listen in what others ask.
Register here, I look forward to seeing you there.