This episode is about a year without spending money with Julie Johnson.
Yes you heard that right, Julie challenged herself to not spend any money for a whole year, except for utilities, daycare, gas, insurance, and groceries.
Listen in on how she did this
- without feeling deprived
- without feeling her daughter is missing out on things
- how creative she became to have her needs met and
- and how she overcame her scarcity mindset
She shares some truth bombs about how we are looking for security in money and things and how she learned to question her motivations to want to buy things.
If you find value in what Julie shares with us, and I am actually certain you will, please share this podcast episode with your family and friends because if you find value in it, they will too. Sharing is caring
is a licensed mental health counselor (LMHC) and a nationally-certified counselor (NCC) and the founder and president of Heart and Solutions, LLC, a Strength Based Counseling Agency located in Iowa. She is currently pursuing her Doctorate in Behavioral Health Leadership so that she can utilize qualitative research to revolutionize the mental health care field.
Iowa residents can check out Julie’s counseling agency, Heart and Solutions, LLC at www.heartandsolutions.net or call us at (800) 531-4236!
- If you want to know more about my background check out my about page
- Check out the eBook From Chaos to Peace - a simple program to clear your clutter and change your life that I co-authored with my friend Vicki McLeod
- Join my Facebook Community