How listening to the messages of our dreams can help us clear our mind and subsequently clear our clutter.Meet my guest today Mimi Pettibone, she calls herself the Dream Detective. Mimi has been fascinated by dreams and what they might mean since she was a little girl, and she is passionate about helping people listen to the messages of their dreams and inner guidance.
In our conversation we talk about
- how listening to the messages of our dreams can help us clear our mind and subsequently clear our clutter;
- also how we can ask our dreams a questions.
- a dream that Mimi had that helped her get inspired to release some more clutter
If you find value in what Mimi shares with us, please share this podcast episode with your family and friends because if you find value in it, they will too. Sharing is caring
Mimi Pettibone - The Dream Detective
has been fascinated by dreams and what they might mean since she was a little girl, and she is passionate about helping people listen to the messages of their dreams and inner guidance. Her interest in these topics led her to create The Dream Detective podcast, where she explores the mysteries of the mind, body, spirit, and dreams.
Mimi is also the creator of the Enchanted Art Oracle cards, a tool for inner guidance and authentic living. Her background includes a wide range of psychological and spiritual modalities, and she works with clients all over the world via phone and online.
Intuition and Inner Guidance Support Group on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2136532059966891/
Etsy (for card deck): https://www.etsy.com/shop/thedreamdetective
- If you want to know more about my background check out my about page
- Check out the eBook From Chaos to Peace - a simple program to clear your clutter and change your life that I co-authored with my friend Vicki McLeod
- Join my Facebook Community