Decluttering during unsettling times is not trivial. Clutter stresses us out and therefore, as I said before on this podcast, clutter stresses us out and therefore decluttering is self-love and is self-care.
If all the events going on out in the world stress you out, and your home is a mess that stresses you out too you have nowhere to relax and rejuvenate, you are stressed all the time. And I know for myself, if I am all stressed out I am not able to help, I am not able to be fully present.
So listen in to my thoughts on decluttering during unsettling times, how it is sometimes a good thing when it's not easy and we have to step up and take responsibility.
In this episode you hear me talk about
- how decluttering is for you and your well being. Not to create a peaceful environment especially now during these unprecedented times is the opposite of self-care and self-love
- just because things got a bit more complicated or less easy, doesn't mean we shouldn't do it. Step up, take responsibility and find ways to do it anyways.
- clutter starts when we buy things that we don't use and become clutter in our home
If you find value in what I share with you, please share this podcast episode with your family and friends because if you find value in it, they will too. Sharing is caring
- If you want to know more about my background check out my about page
- Check out the eBook From Chaos to Peace - a simple program to clear your clutter and change your life that I co-authored with my friend Vicki McLeod
- Join my Facebook Community
- Episode 17 - A year without spending money with Julie Johnson