Meet my guest Melissa Stuart. Melissa is an audacity and purpose coach. She helps her clients embrace their true self to align with their purpose and manifest their wildest dreams.
She says to live with audacity, you need to get really authentic and honest with yourself about who you are, what your experiences are, who you like being around what type of people you like working with.
So this interview with Melissa fits in with my episode 23) Social Clutter and full calendars where I talk about how to align your calendar and your social circles with your priorities. To make sure you can spend quality time with the people that are the most important to you and to say no to others that are possibly draining your energy.
What you'll discover in this episode:
- What it means to live with audacity
- Why she says she disagrees with wanting to make other people happy
- why loving communication is the absolute number one foundation for starting to change yourself and starting to speak up for yourself.
If you find value in this conversation with Melissa please share the episode with your family and friends because if you find value in it, they will too.
Sharing is caring
Melissa Stuart is an audacity and purpose coach and the host of the Live with Audacity podcast. Her mission in the world is to help women realize they were made for a unique purpose to serve others with their gifts and talents. She helps her clients embrace their true self to align with their purpose and manifest their wildest dreams. She helps them overcome their fear of the unknown to experience joy, fulfillment, and abundance by living with audacity.
- If you want to know more about my background check out my about page
- Check out the eBook From Chaos to Peace - a simple program to clear your clutter and change your life that I co-authored with my friend Vicki McLeod
- Join my Facebook Community