Clutter has so many negative effects on us, our health and in particular our stress level that decluttering is self-love and an act of self-care.
I talk about that this is backed by science behind it how decluttering really is a thoughtful and powerful approach of self-development.
What you'll discover in this episode
- Why I say decluttering is self-love
- The benefits of decluttering and the scientific studies that support it
- Why it is so hard to live a clutter free life
- Questions to ask yourself before you start decluttering
- If you want to know more about my background check out my about page
- Check out the eBook From Chaos to Peace - a simple program to clear your clutter and change your life that I co-authored with my friend Vicki McLeod