This post and episode was first published on March 2, 2020 (Ep.4) and updated August 1, 2022 (Ep.136)
Original episode No 4 from March 2, 2020:
I have no rules on how to declutter or in what order to declutter, I prefer principles over rules. That's why I am sharing here my 3 key principles on how to start your successful decluttering journey.
Once your decluttering muscle is trained and a bit more in shape, you might not need these principles anymore but in the beginning they can help you succeed and gain some momentum.
What you'll discover in this episode
- Our journey so far and why I have no rules but principles
- My 3 key principles for successful decluttering and how they work together
- We do a 5-minute decluttering session together!
- If you want to know more about my background check out my about page
- Check out the eBook From Chaos to Peace - a simple program to clear your clutter and change your life that I co-authored with my friend Vicki McLeod