Life is busy and stressful, and then when your home is a mirror of your soul and also a source of stress and anxiety we have nowhere to relax and rejuvenate,
Everything around you reflects in one way or another what is going on inside of you, so if you have a chaotic surrounding your mental and emotional state is in turmoil and chaos as well. Clutter overloads our senses just like multitasking overloads our brain.
this is a test1
What you'll discover in this episode
- What I mean by saying your home is a mirror of your soul
- Why it's important to have a supportive environment especially in times of turmoil
- How to have more control in your life and start changing your soul and mind with decluttering
- If you want to know more about my background check out my about page
- Check out the eBook From Chaos to Peace - a simple program to clear your clutter and change your life that I co-authored with my friend Vicki McLeod
- My blog post from 2015 called Routines are Lifesafers
- Joshua Becker from Becoming Minimalist
- Episode 4 - My 3 Key principles and 5-minute decluttering session
If you have any questions
If you have a question about decluttering, organizing or something you heard me talk about on the podcast I'd like to invite you to a free public call "ask Conny". You can ask me a question anonymously or just listen in what others ask.
Register here, I look forward to seeing you there.