Less Stress in life. Managing stress is an inside job, we can't wait for someone else to fix it for us.
Deb Timmerman is a Registered Nurse and specializes in tools and strategies for rapid stress relief and navigating change. She's also helping people prepare for, recover from, and adapt in the face of stress, challenge or adversity.
I am very excited to share this conversation with Deb, as I had said on this podcast before, clutter creates stress, and stress creates a lot of problems in our body and our relationships, businesses and our life in general.
We talk about:
- the difference between good stress and bad stress and how to recognize when we move over that threshold
- how our body reacts to stress
- how managing stress is an inside job, that we can't wait for someone else to fix it for us
- how we can use our reactions and feelings as information and feedback
- how we can manage our energy instead of managing the stress
- and so much more
Managing stress is an inside job, we can't wait for someone else to fix it for us. ~Deb Timmerman
I think it's more important to pick one thing to start working on and develop, one good habit, than it is for you to just throw everythng out and start trying to manage your entire life stressors.
Even if it's just sleep. If sleep is where it shows up, just getting to bed at the same time every night, and having a wind-down process, is huge.
If you find value in this conversastion with Deb, share it with your family and friends, because if you find value in it, they will too, and sharing is caring.
RN, HTP. DAIS, TCEPL, MMT, CSME, HMCT is Chief Resilience Officer for Deb Timmerman and Associates, LLC., a company helping people prepare for, recover from, and adapt in the face of stress, challenge or adversity.
Deb, a Registered Nurse, specializes in tools and strategies for Rapid Stress Relief, Navigating Change, Preventing Childhood Trauma, and Thriving After Childhood Trauma.
She is a Synergy Certified Stress Mastery Educator, HeartMath Certified Trainer, HeartMath Certified Trauma Trainer, and has met the requirements of education, training, and experience to achieve the designation of Diplomate through the American Institute of Stress.
- If you want to know more about my background check out my about page
- Check out the eBook that I co-authored with Vicki McLeodFrom Chaos to Peace - a simple program to clear your clutter and change your life
- Join my Facebook Community