It's about balance. A clutter-free home is finding the right balance for us and our lifestyle.
It's not about just getting rid of everything right away, but also not keeping all the stuff indefinitely.
It's about getting clear on what is important to us, what we want to spend our energy and money on, and then letting go of the other stuff.
What you'll discover in this episode
- The way I see living a clutter-free life
- When is our stuff clutter, and when is it not?
- It's not about being perfect, it's about being aware
- If you want to know more about my background check out my about page
- Check out the eBook From Chaos to Peace - a simple program to clear your clutter and change your life that I co-authored with my friend Vicki McLeod
- Episode 2 - What is Clutter
If you have any questions
If you have a question about decluttering, organizing or something you heard me talk about on the podcast I'd like to invite you to a free public call "ask Conny". You can ask me a question anonymously or just listen in what others ask.
Register here, I look forward to seeing you there.