Move through limiting beliefs to be unapologetically abundant to create a life that is true to you and your soul purpose.
My guest is Petia Kolibova and I am very excited for you to hear this conversation. Petia is not just a TV show host, has her own podcast and does in-person retreats in Bali, Mexico and other countries, she's also a successful women's transformational coach and a beautiful human being.
Petia helps women create a life that is true to them and their soul purpose and we talk about
- what steps she took to transform from someone with very limiting beliefs, someone that felt unlovable and unworthy, someone with an eating disorder into the person she is today
- how you can bridge the gap from feeling unlovable and unworthy into someone that says "I am living my truth"
- what abundance means and specifically what abundance means to Petia
- and last but not least how she pairs feminine flow with strategic planning to give her clients immense clarity
Cleaning up the emotions, clearing up our mind, let our heart guide us, and let our subconscious mind guide us....
because our subconscious mind is so expansive, but it's so cluttered with our past limiting beliefs, past limitations, to the point that we think it's not possible for us.
It's so important to bridge this gap from I am feeling unlovable and unworthy into I am living my truth
If you find value in this conversastion with Petia, share it with your family and friends, because if you find value in it, they will too, and sharing is caring.
is a women's transformational coach who helps women who have been pushed down and been playing it small due to toxic relationships or unhealed childhood trauma to create a life that is true to them and their soul purpose.
Her mission is to help women who are on the path to healing from past wounds move through their limiting beliefs and internal blocks so they can finally do what they want to do, what feels good to them, serve other women in a powerful way online
- If you want to know more about my background check out my about page
- Check out the eBook that I co-authored with Vicki McLeodFrom Chaos to Peace - a simple program to clear your clutter and change your life
- Join my Facebook Community