How Feng Shui will guide you to achieve the optimal balance for your environment and help you realize your goals.
We are talking about Feng Shui and how it can help us in our home and office. I am very excited to welcome Betty Wang, the Feng Shui Canary as a guest.
Betty says her specialty in classical Feng Shui will guide you to achieve the optimal balance for your environment and help you realize your goals. Her mission is to debunk a lot of the Western interpretations of what Feng Shui is and the quick fixes. She wants to educate what real Feng Shui is and how it can help us in the long run.
We start with Betty explaining why the house number 4 is inauspicious in Chinese and why the numbers 6 and 8 are not but also why she is not paying attention to this when working with clients here in the Western world.
Then we talk about
- what the difference is between permanent, annual and monthly energy
- why she doesn't like the quick fix use of cures and trinkets as remedies
- what kind of clutter is ok to have and what clutter needs to be addressed before calling in a Feng Shui consultant
- and last but not least whether we have to believe in Feng Shui for it to work or not
I often describe a Feng Shui consultation as helping my clients to see the personality of their home or their commercial space.
Because the way I do my work in the classical Feng Shui approach it really is about understanding the energy of the space and how that might support you.
If you find value in what Betty and I are talking about, please share it with your family and friends. Because if you find value in it, they will too
Help me grow my podcast
by going to Apple Podcasts and write a 5-star review. This way more people will find this podcast and can move from chaos to peace in their life and business.
Click here for step-by-step instructions (you don't need an Apple device for this)
is the founder of Feng Shui Canary, a New York based Chinese metaphysics consulting company. She is a CPA turned classical Feng Shui consultant, and the 6th generation disciple of Feng Shui grandmaster Tang Yang Wu.
Betty's analytical approach and corporate experience have helped her bridge the gap between skeptics and mystics. Betty aims to decipher the mysterious and esoteric art of Feng Shui to help clients achieve their life aspirations.
- If you want to know more about my background check out my about page
- The Path Made Clear: Discovering your Life's Direction and Purpose by Oprah Winfrey
- Check out the eBook that I co-authored with Vicki McLeodFrom Chaos to Peace - a simple program to clear your clutter and change your life
- Join my Facebook Community