Right now the majority of us are asked to stay home and work from home due to the covid-19 situation. How are you coping with this situation? I know that for some of you it's a completely new thing and you are struggling to get the hang of it and into the groove.
In this episide I share 4 tips that you can implement right now, tip #1 I had discussed in more detail in my bonus episode last week, I recap and add 3 more quick tips for you to work more productive from home.
What you'll discover in this episode
- How you can create a designated workspace even if you have no separate room or a desk in your home
- How to prevent to get distracted and how to get into work-mode
- How visual cues can help to get support from your family
- If you want to know more about my background check out my about page
- Check out the eBook From Chaos to Peace - a simple program to clear your clutter and change your life that I co-authored with my friend Vicki McLeod
- The Bonus Episode with Quick Tip #1
- Facebook Live for: Tip 1 / Tip 2 / Tip 3 / Tip 4