You can be happy now and on purpose and manifest what ever you want and my guest did just that and tells you how you can do it too.
Last week we talked about how to laugh more and find joy NOW. This week I have a new guest and we talk about how you can be happy on purpose and manifest what ever you want.
My guest is Lauren G. Foster, who is the best-selling author of "Happy and Free on Purpose: Daily Practices to Live and Love Your Life"
I love love love the 'magic orchid' story she tells also because it aligns so beautifully with my philosophy on how to deal with clutter, just that I call it The Love Tours (episode 5)
In our conversation Lauren and I talk about:
- Why she had left spirituality out of her life for the longest time and what the consequences were of that
- How we can't save other people, only ourselves
- That everyone of us is manifesting already every day and what to do if you don't manifest what you want yet
- and we talk about her book Happy and Free on Purpose and the new books she is writing
Lauren is on a mission to help one million women learn to be Happy and Free on Purpose before her sixtiest birthday in 2025 and I want to help her so:
If you found value in what Lauren and I were talking about, please share it with a friend, because if you find value in it, they will too
Help me grow my podcast
by going to Apple Podcasts and write a 5-star review. This way more people will find this podcast and can move from chaos to peace in their life and business.
Click here for step-by-step instructions (you don't need an Apple device for this)
Lauren G. Foster
Lauren G. Foster is the best-selling author of Happy and Free on Purpose: Daily Practices to Live and Love Your Life and the host of The How To Choose Happiness and Freedom podcast. She started Be Happy First in 2014 and is on a mission to help one million women learn to be Happy and Free on Purpose before her sixtieth birthday in 2025.
She brings training and certifications as a Meditation Teacher, Primal Health Coach and Life Mastery Consultant to this this work. When she’s not writing, speaking, producing the How to Choose Happiness and Freedom Show, or creating teaching tools, she can be found basking in the woods with her two dogs and five cats in the Appalachian Mountains of TN.
- If you want to know more about my background check out my about page
- Check out the eBook that I co-authored with Vicki McLeodFrom Chaos to Peace - a simple program to clear your clutter and change your life
- Join my Facebook Community