As part of her November Decluttering Project Linda Edgecombe, one of the top motivational keynote speakers in the word!, chatted with me about what clutter does to our productivity and creativity.
We talk about
- 1:45 - why clutter often creeps back in after decluttering
- 2:45 - where my eye goes first when I walk into an office
- 6:00 - do you need to have a completely empty desk then?
- 7:30 - Are sticky-notes a good thing or a bad thing?
- 9:45 - How your brain copes with the clutter
- 11:00 - what does clutter and financial stress have in common?
- 14:00 - Linda talks about why she decided to do the November decluttering project and how she feels about her house now
- 16:30 - Where I suggest you start changing your habits
- 19:00 - why you need space and boundaries
Are you struggling with a cluttered desk and/or office?
Download the Step by Step Guide to your uncluttered workspace and set your office up for success.