Original Episode and Airdate: June 22, 2020
Decluttering is a jounrey not an event.
This is a special episode, I celebrate a milestone on my podcast journey and I share with you how I got started, what mental clutter I had to let go of and how I've overcome some of the obstacle.
- What my podcast journey has to do with your goals and dreams
- How to start on any goal or dream you have
- and specifically how to start with decluttering
The only way anything gets done and any goal gets achieved is by starting, committing, and doing. It can be overwhelming but with the right kind of help and determination we can do it. Listen in to this inspirational and celebrational episode.
Also, if you have a message that you would love to share with the world, starting a podcast is a great way to do it by the way. Buzzsprout is the host of my podcast. With their help it was easy to launch, promote and track my podcast.
My show was online and listed in all the major podcast directories (like Apple Podcast, Spotifiy, Google Podcast etc) without any hassle. And the team at Buzzsprout is passionate about helping you succeed, they provide you with everything you need and you can start for free and with some gear that you already have just like me.
Follow this link to get started, it let's Buzzsprout know I sent you and you will receive a $20 Amazon gift card if you sign up for a paid plan even after you tried it for free. By the way, this also helps support my show at no extra cost to you, how amazing is that?
- If you want to know more about my background check out my about page
- Check out the eBook From Chaos to Peace - a simple program to clear your clutter and change your life that I co-authored with my friend Vicki McLeod
- Join my Facebook Community