Through a holistic wellness approach Brianna supports and empowers you to make simple health changes and find peace with food and rest.
Brianna is a Holistic Health and Life Coach and Essential Oils Advocate with doTERRA and helps women find peace with food, exercise, and rest. Helps them create healthy habits, and use essential oils confidently so they can feel better, have more energy, and take better care of themselves and those they love.
We talk about
- how when ever something is out of control, we try to find a coping mechanism whether its food or shopping
- How she herself for a long time didn't really deal with the root cause of her eating habits, and as a result went from being way too skinny to overeating.
- When and how this changed and why she now coaches women on holistic health
- How often what we think is our biggest problem is actually not what we need to address right at this moment
- why when we don't sleep enough we can gain weight or might not be able to lose weight
I love this conversation and can't wait for you to hear it.
I hope you enjoy this episode and if you find value in what Brianna and I are talking about, please share it with a friend or family member, because if you find value in it, they will too.
Help me grow my podcast
by going to Apple Podcasts and write a review. This way more people will find this podcast and can move from chaos to peace in their life and business.
Click here for Here are step-by-step instructions
(you don't need an Apple device for this)
Brianna Wilkerson is a Holistic Health and Life Coach, Essential Oils Advocate with doTERRA, podcast host, wife and momma, matcha tea lover, and at-home crossfitter.
She helps women find peace with food, create healthy habits, and use essential oils confidently so they can feel better, have more energy, and take care of themselves and those they love.
You’ll leave sessions with her feeling supported and empowered to make simple health changes that fit into your life, and use essential oils as natural solutions for your health, home, and family.