How can we hear and prioritize our inner truth over outside influence, a conversation with self-mastery facilitator and coach Amanda Kate
Today we're talking not just about mental and emotional clutter but also spiritual clutter and for this interesting conversation I invited Amanda Kate as a guest to the podcast.
Amanda is a Self-Mastery Facilitator, trained in Kinesiology and Archetypal Life Coaching and the author of "Divine.Messy.Human. A Spiritual Guide to Prioritising Internal Truth over External Influence,
We talk about:
- what self-mastery is and what it isn't
- what the current paradigm of self-mastery is and how she flips it
- the difference between self-mastery and perfectionism
- and how messy and human doesn't mean cluttered and chaotic
- the physical signs that we are not tapping into our own truth and
- Thinking before we speak vs speaking before we think
- how we can prioritize our inner truth over the external influence from the past and present
- how we can bring more spirituality not only into our lives but also our businesses (people over profits)
and so much more
I hope you enjoy this very episode and if you find value in what Amanda and I are talking about, please share it with your business network, friends and family, because if you find value in it, they will too.
Amanda Kate is a Self-Mastery Facilitator who flips the current paradigms of what it truly means to be a Master of Self. A committed student of energy and vibration, she uses her inner Oracle, Sage, and Nurturing Creativity to allow clients to tap into their innate, abundant nature.
A recovering people-pleaser and self-flagellator, she walks the path straddling the Divine and Messy daily. Always growing, developing and learning new ways of being to flip existing paradigms of Self-Mastery around so people can live as their full Divine, Sovereign Selves.
Amanda embodies radical self-love and acceptance, knowing that to reach the Highest Frequencies available, we also need to ground deeply to Mother Earth. By embodying the lessons her life has presented her with, she has transformed knowledge into wisdom and brings that to every one of her clients in a deeply experiential and soulful way that allows us to anchor deeply into peace, freedom and Self-Mastery.
She is Author of Divine. Messy. Human. A Spiritual Guide to Prioritising Internal Truth over External Influence, and is trained in Kinesiology, Archetypal Life Coaching, and more.