What does it take for you and your business to be ready to delegate and hire a virtual assistant and how to find the best one for you?
My guest is Kristy Yoder, the founder and CEO of Smart VAs and host of The Master Delegator Podcast, where she teaches entrepreneurs and leaders to grow their businesses by delegating.
Kristy gives an insane amount of value in this episode and really goes deep into how to hire an VA (virtual assistant) check out the time stamps if you want to listen to it in segments.
I love how Kristy says as business owners we have to be very intentional in what we do in our business. So we talk about
- 03:00 - How Kristy became a business owner and started Smart VAs
- 11:00 - What are the qualities and skills of a great VA?
- 16:00 - What it takes for you and our business to be ready for a VA
- 24:25 - How to hire the perfect VA for you
- 30:00 - When is the right time is to hire a VA?
- 35:40 - How to delegate effectively from the beginning, she shares an exercise with us that helps us figure out what tasks to delegate to your VA
- 45:00 - What if we have to fire a VA, what is the right approach?
I hope you enjoy this episode and if you find value in what Kristy and I are talking about, please share it with a friend or family member, because if you find value in it, they will too.
Help me grow my podcast
by going to Apple Podcasts and write a review. This way more people will find this podcast and can move from chaos to peace in their life and business.
Click here for Here are step-by-step instructions
(you don't need an Apple device for this)
is a Filipina based in Ohio, the founder and CEO of Smart VAs and host of The Master Delegator Podcast, where she teaches entrepreneurs and leaders to grow their businesses by delegating. As a multi-skilled leader, she worked her way from being a freelance virtual assistant and digital marketer to becoming an entrepreneur.
She is passionate about helping stressed and overwhelmed business owners get their time, freedom, and life back while running a successful business. She leads more than 70+ team members and has served more than 200 businesses together with her team since 2019.