Original Episode and Airdate: April 20, 2020
Mental Clutter, yes our minds can get cluttered too, with old beliefs and negative self-talk for example that then prevents you from decluttering your home, your office, your files and your finances.
Listen in on my take on mental clutter, how it can prevent you from decluttering and what I do to declutter and manage my mind.
What you'll discover in this episode
- I share a powerful quote around patience
- How your stinkin' thinking can keep you from decluttering
- 3 steps and a bonus tip on how to declutter your mind
- If you want to know more about my background check out my about page
- Check out the eBook From Chaos to Peace - a simple program to clear your clutter and change your life that I co-authored with my friend Vicki McLeod
- Episode #5 The Love Tours
- Episode #10 Priorities and Gratitude
- Join my Facebook Community
- James Clear
- Brooke Castillo from The Life Coach School