My guest Genesis Amaris Kemp talks about how we can learn to hear and say no by understanding that no means next opportunity
Genesis Amaris Kemp is a Visionary Life coach, Motivational Speaker, Author , and podcast host of the top rated podcast GEMS. She is a woman that empowers others to speak up for themselves.
Genesis wrote the book "Chocolate Drop in Corporate America. From Pit to Palace" and you hear in the episode what she means with "Chocolate Drop".
In our conversation we talk about
- why we have so many issues with hearing and say the word no
- how no could be negative, but we could also think no = new opportunity or no = next opportunity
- yes a no can hurt but how it could often is also a blessing in hind-sight when we see we needed this no
- the questions you can ask yourself that will help you to say no
- the one tip she heard from her podcast guests over and over that encouraged her to say no more often
I hope you enjoy this episode and if you find value in what Genesis and I are talking about, please share it with your business network, friends and family, because if you find value in it, they will too.
Help me grow my podcast
by going to Apple Podcasts and write a review. This way more people will find this podcast and can move from chaos to peace in their life and business.
Click here for Here are step-by-step instructions
(you don't need an Apple device for this)
Genesis Amaris Kemp
is a Visionary Life coach, Motivational Speaker, and Author. A Firecracker and “Mindset Hacker” a force to be reckoned with.
She is a woman that empower others to speak up for themselves. Yes, it may be challenging; yes, it may hurt. But in the long run, she desires to encourage others to help those who may not have a voice. She is a trailblazer who wants others to live out their dreams, goals, and visions. We all have been given an excellent purpose in life. It is up to us to walk it out and live victoriously!
She is multifaceted and multidimensional that cannot be contained in a box or compartmentalized.