You can and also need to be your own valentine and love yourself and not just one day out of the year, but year round. You know I say clearing clutter is self-love.
What you'll discover in this episode:
- My definition of Self-Love
- Why I say Clearing Clutter is Self-Love
- The book Love Yourself as if your life depends on it by Kamal Ravikant
Happy Valentine's Day. Whether you have a romantic partner or are single, whether you love this day or don't like it at all, either way, my message is:
you can and also need to be your own valentine and love yourself and not just one day out of the year, but year round. You know I say clearing clutter is self-love and so
in this episode I talk a bit about my struggles with self-love and then share with you a fabulous book recommendation that helps you learn in a very practical way how to love yourself.
The life you want is on the other side of all that mental clutter.
Opportunities to work with me 1-1 are available. Send me an email at conny 'at' connygraf dot com or schedule a complimentary Chaos to Peace Consultation and we'll see if working together is a great fit.
Don't worry, I'll never be pushy or talk you into hiring me.
- If you want to know more about my background check out my about page
- Check out the eBook From Chaos to Peace - a simple program to clear your clutter and change your life that I co-authored with my friend Vicki McLeod