Increase your productivity and do more with less stress by being a day ahead and other productivity tips that my guest Blaine Oelkers shares with us.
Blaine is America's only Chief Results Officer, a TEDx Speaker and leading authority in personal implementation and consistency.
He's a lot of fun to talk to and enthusiastically shares with us various ways on how we can take control of our life by taking control of ourselves and then stress less and do more. We talk about
- why living a day ahead is so beneficial, and how we can do that
- the most powerful word for any productive and successful entrepreneur
- how he practices proactive procrastination and why that's a good thing
- the 80/20 rule and the vital few and the trivial many
- the most productive day is, we all had some of those
- the concept of the 30 minute hour and how to do that with what Blaine calls 'PDF'
- the difference between single tasking, multi tasking and batch tasking
At the very end Blaine shares a brain hack with us on how we can create a new habit in just 21 seconds so make sure you don't miss that.
I hope you enjoy this episode and if you find value in what Blaine and I are talking about, please share it with your business besties, because if you find value in it, they will too.
is a TEDx Speaker and leading authority in personal implementation and consistency. He is America’s only Chief Results Officer® and a habit master with documented streaks of 1516 days in a row and counting! As a top LinkedIn Connector he has over 25,000 1st level connections.
Blaine graduated from Purdue University and Stanford University’s Social Entrepreneurship Program. He is powered by Selfluence, a personal development and training company. He is excited to share with you ways you can take control of your life by taking control of yourself.