By understanding yourself why you do what you do, or not do, you can start rewiring your mind and achieve your decluttering (and other) goals.
Prefer reading? Check out my blogpost that I wrote on the Motivational Triad here
What you'll discover in this episode:
- The Motivational Triad and how our brain 1) seeks pleasure, 2) avoids pain, and 3) wants to be efficient.
- Which explains why our brain looks at decluttering (or achieving any other goal) as danger.
- How we can take control of our brain and to rewire it.
We don't use the motivational triad as an excuse to do nothing and to stay stuck, on the contrary!
This understanding helps us to learn how to finally do what we say we want to do but from a place of compassion and self-love.
We can learn to rewire our brain so that we can achieve our decluttering (and other) goals.
The life you want is on the other side of all that mental clutter.
- If you want to know more about my background check out my about page
- Check out the eBook From Chaos to Peace - a simple program to clear your clutter and change your life that I co-authored with my friend Vicki McLeod